Last Update on Mar 14, 2018
Diabetes, Health & Fitness Articles
313. Study shows 43 percent higher death or mortality risk, especially among women due to cardiovascular diseases with restless leg syndrome (RLS). The study also found quantum of death or mortality risk increases with the duration of restless leg syndrome (RLS).
312. Study shows diabetes and high body mass index (BMI) causes higher risk to cancer. Liver cancer cases constitutes major part of new cancer cases followed by colorectal cancer in men and breast cancer constitutes major part of new cancer cases followed by endometrial cancer in women.
311. Protection to heart muscle tissue from cardiovascular diseases ischemia events with a single acute bout of workout exercise. Researchers says mortality death can be reduced in percutaneous coronary intervention treatment (PCI angioplasty) patients with ischemic or cardiovascular preconditioning.
310. Muscle cramp events and its frequency and its severity were linked to nerve function in type 1 diabetes, but not type 2 diabetes. Muscle cramp complications are independent of age, gender and HbA1c or blood sugar glucose levels.
309. Fast food take away meal consumption by kids children increases risk to type 2 diabetes, obesity and coronary heart diseases. Boys consume more fast food take away meals compared to girls. Fast food take away meals increases body fats, total cholesterol and LDL or "BAD" cholesterol.
308. Abnormal electrocardiogram ECG common in NBA players. Study shows heart disease problem is a race issue. Physically large or big African American or black NBA athletes are at higher risk to heart cardiac attack, diseases, mortality or death.
307. High added sugar diet causes enhanced risk to heart attack (myocardial infarction MI) and coronary heart disease (CHD) even to a non-diabetic person. Metabolic functions and cardiovascular risks can be reduced with less added sugar diet even in a cardiovascular patient.
306. Sudden death is common in patients with both type 2 diabetes and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease (ASCVD). Study found reduction in cardiovascular death mortality with heart failure prevention and lower blood sugar glucose levels.
305. Acute kidney injury (AKI) is an independent risk factor to heart failure and cardiovascular diseases and enhanced risk among individuals without high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes.
304. Type 2 diabetes severity may not increase number of health complications such as high blood pressure, kidney renal diseases (CKD), diabetic retinopathy, periodontal (gum teeth) health, depression and foot complications.
303. This injectable gel invented by Edward E. Morrisey, Morrisey Lab can repair broken heart or regenerate heart muscle after myocardial infarction or heart attack. Experiments shows improved heart recovery, more blood being pumped out of heart and small increase in the size of heart.
302. TensorTip COG non-invasive painless pain needle free Combo Glucometer devices from Israel based Cnoga Medical to read blood glucose levels in type 2 diabetes and pre-diabetes patients. MTX device to measure blood pressure, Hemoglobin, pH, blood cell count, blood gases, cardiac output costing $1000.
301. Modest physical activity among elderly old aged people may reduce risk to heart cardiovascular diseases, stroke, coronary artery disease, high blood pressure, cardiac arrest, congestive heart failure, arrhythmia and peripheral artery disease (PAD).
300. Type 2 diabetes patients with chronic kidney diseases CKD (or renal failure CRF) can survive longer with metformin drug, with lower risk of death or mortality and without any risk to acidosis/serious infection.
299. Lower risk to cardiovascular diseases, heart attack and death or mortality among dog or pet owners and elderly people. Other benefits are enhanced physical activity, immune system, social well-being and reduced stress levels.
298. Vaccine which targets enteroviruses could prevent type 1 diabetes in children kids teenagers. Other targets are mumps rotavirus rubella virus.
297. Prevention of type 2 diabetes high blood sugar glucose levels and insulin resistance due to obesity overweight or high body mass index BMI.
296. Risks to metabolic syndrome, low HDL, high LDL, heart diseases, insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes, weight gain obesity by eating too fast.
295. Congenital heart diseases CHD and maternal events (vasculopathy insulin resistance neuropathy) with gestational diabetic pregnancies in women.
294. Oral insulin pills drugs medication can not prevent type 1 diabetes autoimmune attack but may delay onset of T1D by 2.5 years or 31 months.
293. About 64 percent higher risk to type 2 diabetes insulin resistance with psoriasis skin disorder severity or higher body surface area (BSA).
292. Diabetic foot ulcer patient need quick medical review. Worse out comes in patients with multiple ulcers, limb ischemia and long time suffers.
291. Intensive blood pressure lowering treatment may not reduce cardiovascular disease. Trodusquemine drug reduce fat plaque reverse atherosclerosis.
290. Update guidelines says 130 mm Hg systolic is high blood pressure and defined normal, elevated, stage 1 & 2 hypertension, Hypertensive crisis.
289. Diet with high magnesium, high cereal fiber and low glycemic index (GI) can prevent type 2 diabetes T2D.
More Diabetes, Health & Fitness Articles
Most visited pages
Follow us on social media
|<< Newest < Newer | Older > Oldest >>|
Sitemap 1 Sitemap 2 Sitemap 3 Sitemap 4
Diabetes News Chronicle does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Information in Diabetes News Chronicle is to support and not to replace medical advice given by surgeon or physician or doctor. Published article is not a medical advice by the OWNER of "Diabetes News Chronicle" website or by the AUTHOR of the article.
Published by Jammi Vasista, Chennai, India.
Address Diabetes News Chronicle, No 40, Kaveri Street, Rajaji Nagar, Villivakkam, Chennai, India. Pin : 600049.