Last Update on Aug 4, 2018
Read Articles On Diabetes, Fitness And Heart Diseases
Latest Articles On Diabetes, Health & Fitness
343. A study found an increased risk of fatal heart failure and reduced life expectancy with a high protein diet such as keto or Atkin’s diet. High consumption of dairy and animal protein causes maximum heart failure risks. High consumption of fish and egg protein may not cause any heart failure risks.
342. Daily high-protein diet can help heart failure patients live longer, prevents heart diseases such as stroke, heart failure as muscle mass increases with the protein diet. Lower death rate or mortality among elder, older or elderly heart failure patients who consume a higher quantity of protein daily.
341. Trials with the BCG vaccine show cure and reversal of type 1 diabetes and reduction in HbA1c or blood sugar glucose levels. BCG vaccine regenerates or restores insulin-producing beta cells (destroyed by the immunity) in the pancreas. Trials show a reduced need for insulin with no hypoglycemia events.
340. Alcohol worsens alcoholic (ACM) and dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) in people carrying a higher percentage of mutated faulty titin gene. Heart failure is due to the elongated and reduced thickness of heart muscles, failure of blood pumping action and an increase in the volume of the left ventricle.
339. The study shows the development of type 2 diabetes or high blood sugar or glucose levels after the age of 60 years indicates an early sign of the development of pancreatic cancer, especially among African-Americans, Blacks, Latinos. But no risks to prostate, breast or colorectal cancers.
338. Preterm birth (PTB) or preemies increases the risk of high blood pressure hypertension and coronary artery calcification (CAC) in the mother. Coronary artery calcification (CAC) is a risk factor for heart attack, stroke and cardiovascular diseases during their childbearing years in the women.
337. Luminal Coating of the Intestine (LuCI) pill can mimic the effects of gastric bypass surgery. The pill reduces blood sugar glucose levels by 47 percent after a meal and reverse type 2 diabetes. The benefits are independent of weight loss. The pill is safe to use with fewer health complications.
336. A study shows grip strength, total physical activity, and cardiorespiratory fitness reduces heart disease risks such as heart attack, stroke, cardiovascular diseases, coronary heart disease and atrial fibrillation even in people with a family history or genetic risk of heart and cardiovascular diseases.
335. A relationship between the risk of gestational diabetes and fT3/fT4 thyroid hormone levels and fT3:fT4 ratio in the first and second trimester. Dysfunction of the thyroid gland causes labor or delivery complications such as preterm premature birth, miscarriage and hypoglycemia in newborn child and mother.
334. Cruciferous vegetables (cabbage, Brussels sprouts, and broccoli causes) consumption lowers heart attack, stroke and cardiovascular diseases among elderly women. The study shows optimum vascular health benefits and lower artery wall thickness with the higher consumption of cruciferous vegetables.
Most visited pages
Follow us on social media
The Diabetes News Chronicle does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Information in Diabetes News Chronicle is to support and not to replace medical advice given by the surgeon or physician or doctor. The published article is not a medical advice by the OWNER of the "Diabetes News Chronicle" website or by the AUTHOR of the article.
Published by Jammi Vasista, Chennai, India.